Noticed today that I was getting some odd errors from SmugMug today so I've had to temporarily disable the SmugMug plugin. That's broken the images on 1 post but has fixed the rest of the issues. Apologies for any inconvenience, I hope to have this fixed up more permanently in the near future.
I was in Montreal for a few days around the end of February. While the purpose of the trip wasn't for photo I did manage to grab a couple of shots. I hadn't shared them before as I was struggling with getting a good look that I was happy with.
In the end, I hit on a completely new method of post-processing these images (for me) and I got a very interesting "edgy" look for this photos. What's even more exciting, is that this workflow is still pretty streamlined and completely non-destructive. I can return to these images at any time in the future and completely tweak any aspect of the process quickly and easily. I hope to publish more on this in the next few days. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these shots.